Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all ...

Managed something different today ... decided to head out for a night ride about 7:45'ish. A little more temperate than fall and winter commutes (in fact, downright hot and humid again!) ... and a lot more randomly buggy (thankfully no swallowing or hi-speed eye impact or stings), but still a little magic to see the moon and silver clouds for a change, with a flash of heat lightning or two... and no nasty pothole surprises...

Ended up going a bit over 20 miles, at a non-too-speedy 16 mph or so...

geo

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
Yay, changes are alway good to put some spark in one’s eyes and heart.

2-miles walk during lunch. Then 1.5 hrs ride on J-man.

Another visit to PT. I don’t know…it’s not getting better. My insurance is high deductible so literally it costs me $110-ish for every visit. I got all kids of exercises ideas but as the shoulder has a good day and bad day (depending upon what I do to it unintentionally.., like too much exercises or used it/aggravate it…). Well at this point I’m trying not to aggravate it before my Teton trip…. Leaving Thursday night!
Meanwhile DH is in Chicago until Wednesday for work plus helping DS and his gf moving to a new apartment (only a mile or so from where they were in Chicago ). DD now in Vegas area for work. But I haven’t talked to her for a while .. missing her :(.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts