Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang!
Yo - I will send it to you - shoot me a message with your email. as for DD's graduation, originally, the school was only going to do a virtual one, but with push back from the student body, they were able to have an in-person ceremony. UMB doesn't have a facility large enough on campus, so they had to reserve the TD Garden. So I suspect that's why it was later than May.

1st time in the office in over a year. Class the next 3 days. ugh. Traffic wasn't too bad on the way in, but typical on the way home. yuk.

Able to get out on the road for a run at lunch...about 3 miles done.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Will do Zoj! Thx! Yeah traffic must be hard to deal with after 1.5yrs of working from home…

2.5 mile walk during lunch. Then pop-up G3 ride. Somebody came up with 44mile-route….I survived but not without some struggles to keep up with. I got my familiar puky feeling.. thought of cutting it short but ended up committing stay with other 3 Gurlbikers. After air got out of my system (2miles from the end), I felt so much better :). 45miles done, it was a few min after 10pm…. Crazy girls.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hello everyone! Our test backpack went well except for a very strange sounding creature that kept us awake early, it barked and partially howled and was running around. Injured dog? injured coyote we wondered maybe worried, alter owls set up shop hooting and elks bugled. The next morning at barely dawn the barking thing woke us again, turned out to be a baby wolf chasing after the adults, we could see it running behind then stop and sit and stick its muzzle out and then hear the weird sounds, guess it can't howl yet. Otherwise, nice hike in with fun day trip to find the headwaters/source of pot creek and found various other things to look at. Lots of enthusiasm for more backpacking (and orders for lighter smaller or warmer gear in time for the holiday sales). Since then we've had heavy smoke, I've been gardening, repairing, wood stacking and worked through 1 more strength workout. I fell behind the schedule and somehow feel like i need to "catch up". Since I cna do it next to my air filter its good for the smoky days.

Zoj I am back to proposals and wondering how regulars office travel will be should be interesting I hope you are adapting well.
Yo good effort despite the bad feeling.
And Geo nice hike
Hope Thor joins us again soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts