Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another beautiful day here in Central Ma, though we do need some rain to help get the lake level up. Still down about 1.5 feet and people are getting really antsy to get their boats in.

just under 3 mile run...right ankle decided to be cranky, so cut it short - and of course everything else was feeling pretty decent for once.

SB - good luck!!!

I was able to get my vaccine appointment! 1st dose on Wednesday! woohoo!

AND DD got word from NE Law that she has been accepted with a FULL SCHOLARSHIP! Woohoo!!!

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Zoj - what a great news, congrats (especially to the proud parents :) ) !!!! What's NE Law School, Nebraska? North Eastern? Please forgive my ignorance.... Boo to the cranky ankle. And hooray to the 1st shot!

3000yd swim during lunch. The pool was crowded and I was close to swim into others more than a few times. One guy got a bit mad (or whatever), said something to me and left the space next to me and went some other parts of the pool. So I thought, Ok, at least I didn't have to constantly look up where the guy was... then boon, he was back and I almost hit my head squarely to his. Jeez, stick with ONE plan!

After work, 5 mile run solo. Due to some showers, the dirt road was muddy, but I would take that over asphalt with so much car noise.

DD is coming home this Sat, for a few weeks :), before heading to Seattle (?) then Hawaii and stay there until Aug. We are hoping to visit her in Maui toward the end of her time there and I was hoping my parents in Japan could join us. But based on how things are going in Japan, it would be very unlikely. It's extremely slow there to get vaccination efforts going. Not even health care workers are getting a shot yet. They are happy now, at least they resumed tai-chi classes!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts