Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ankle was fine skiing - a bit tough to get the boot on, but once in, the boot acts like a brace/cast, so super supported. Booting up at the car took a bit of finessing, but we all managed.

Geo - 2017? time to wash the coat! lol

Monday is usually a run day, but I opted for the bike instead. 45 min on TrainerRoad. I had taped my knee for skiing and the tape helped to calm is down while on the bike as well. I do have a call/email into the knee doc for injections. (yuk).

DD is looking to go back down to Mississippi after spring break to finish out her senior year, be closer to her grandparents and do more internship stuff with my BIL. She'll fly this time around....

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Well, after we came home last night, realized DD was gone, the reality hit me a bit. This feels very different when she left for college (well, only 40min away)... financially independent and free to pursue her own life. Sounds like she may be back around April for a bit then 8 months again to Hawaii. DS needs some work and convincing to do for me to get confident in his making it out there the real world...

3000yd swim. Felt good and not much troubles with left arm. Then after work 2- mile walk. Then message.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts