Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang!
whirlwind trip to Mississippi over the weekend. Fun times and good food. I did get a couple of walks and a run in while down there. DD is staying there to house sit for another two weeks and DS is heading to Nebraska to celebrate with his girlfriend and her family. So empty nesters for a bit. :)

Today in the pool for a quick 1000 yards before picking up the pup from the kennel. She is wiped! and slept most of the afternoon. :)

SB - good luck with the doc.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
20 miles in virtual Japan. Nice combination of city and country. Longest indoor session so far this season. DS arrived home today, so full-house (as opposed to you :) ). The dog is in heaven from the added company.

And yes - hope the answers come sooner than later, SB!

Geo.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Sorry for the continuous medical mysteries, SB…. Hope somebody can see what’s going on.

Zoj - that was a quick trip. The airports are getting crazy, aren’t hey? Enjoy quiet T day!

Geo - is there music of some sorts on along with the ride sceneries of Japan? Enjoy the full house!

DD is back from NYC here. And the household tradition of starting a house project right before the T Day continues…. (I didn’t post yesterday, we ran 5miles on trails then…) As more family members are staying for a few more days this year, the unfinished basement is the target…. We started moving all kinds of stuff around and DH decided to start painting…. Ugh. Yep we were up until 1am painting. Nothing new here but tired!! Anyway, I was determined to get 3000yd in today. Body wasn’t cooperating much to do some hard stuff. But got it done. 1:15. That’s it today. Phew.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts