Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the condo Friday night for the weekend. did some cleaning and got caught up with work Saturday. Did ski on Sunday, but only 1/2 day. spring skiing at its finest...along with all the nut jobs who "think" they can ski. I'd had enough by lunch time, so we called it a day. Headed home early and got some stuff done outside at home - including taking the Christmas garland and lights down and set up anti-geese fencing along the waterline...

Today - another beautiful day! two walks and a 5K done already. First official shorts run of the season. :)

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Don't want to have you hanging alone, Zoj! And way to get those lights down :) The dog is definitely anti-goose. Took another plunge today in vain pursuit of aforementioned critters. All Old Spiced washed and fresh now... (left over DS shampoo).

No exercise except for the walk bit! Good on you for getting out there on a run. DD is coming home in a few days, so I'm sure I'll be coaxed out for at least one in the next 1.5 weeks.

Also - managed to sign up on the cluster-f of the state vaccine sign-up site. Too late to get a good slot, but a couple of weeks wait - so not so bad. Not that I'm going anywhere or anything in the mean time...

Geo.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Actually took a visitor out for the easy 5 mile ski to the bridge today. Not so easy becuase it hard gotten warm then frozen into an icy mess. A cmae alogn and we met another frequent user R who reported wolves on the other side of the river. More skiers than snow machiners on the snowmachine trail today!! No word on vaccine here and lots of messed up minor paperwork battles to face for tuesday

1 - 3 of 3 Posts