Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geo - nice run. I bet DD will do awesome! MCM is in 40 days - end of October I think.

Yo - I agree, nice tribute to your friend.

13 cord? Oof - we will be getting 3 I think...DH said he is going to pay our son and his friend to stack it. :)

Good news is that I got up first try and do like the new ski! need a back boot though. I have been skiing for so long with double boot harness, that just having a toe plate in the back was a bit disconcerting (esp going over the wake). BUT it cuts great, super stable and very responsive. So YAY! Bought it off FB Marketplace. It is a 2013, used maybe 20 times, the woman said. Pristine condition. Better than my 30+ year old ski that I had been using....lol

2.7 mile run at lunch, trying to get the kinks out. Who knew taking a month off from skiing and then going once would make for a cranky body????

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
Congrats on a new ski working well! From what I can see, waterskiing looks hard on your body (strength reqt)..

3000yd in a pool, first time in a long time! It was hard. I forgot my watch so no HR recorded but I definitely worked way harder than an OWS (nice long stroke). Still keeping a streak alive on 3k yards in 1-hr session!

G3 ride was cancelled due to iffy weather. I did 35min on my journeyman, while gotten wet toward the end. Spent way too much time on doing some financial analysis on some stuff. Ugh.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts