Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang!
Sounds like everyone had a GREAT weekend!

Yo - saw your pics from Hawaii - amazing! we were there for our honeymoon. Would love to go back.

Another RIZO ride in the books - well, for me, 2/3 of the RIZO ride. :) I stop at the second SAG at ~53 miles. (4) riders this year after two backed out at the last minute. Gorgeous weather and wind was on the minimal side for once. Still had it going through the notch (Crawford), but compared to other years, it was on the "light" side. Some nice NEW pavement on a long section of Rte2 which made it even better.

Celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary (9/11) after at a local Mexican place with some HUGE frozen margaritas

Sunday we made it to Santa's Village - always fun even as an adult.

Friday I did a short swim in the lake - and dang if I didn't hit several patches of weeds which were right up to the surface - ick. time to get my butt back in the pool I think.

Today went out for a short 2 mile run - just to get the legs moving. oof.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Congrats on 28th anniversary!’ And another RIZO ride! Sounds like it was a better condition than the last years!

34miles G3 ride! First one since who knows when. One rider brought cupcakes to celebrate the occasion. Felt much stronger than the last one for me. Nice to catch up with a few whom I haven’t seen for a while. Good time!

DD returned from Honolulu this PM. Then after doing some laundry headed out to Ohio to get together with a friend to go a concert tomorrow night. It sounds like we won’t see much of her during her stay in Michigan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts