Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all!
Usual dog walk in the am and then a short 2.2 mile run at lunch. raw spring weather returned, making this a tough one.

not much else going on...saddened by all the violence and shootings in the recent days....

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yes - hard to take. America is just insane.

Went for a 4.55 mile run again - a bit cool for sure (long sleeves, still shorts though). A moderate 8:45 pace ... Hoping to keep up a twice a week regimen. It certainly is convenient!

It'll be nice to have DD back for a couple of weeks (although wisdom tooth pulling sounds miserable for her!). Did DH learn the best way to prepare rabbit as a scout leader? Fricassee... Our house is so tucked into the woods and no one comes around, so not sure why DW puts in the effort :)

Trying to order appliances to replace our three that all seem to be in various states of dying a slow death. Sheesh ... guess Covid hit the supply chain hard. Things are back ordered for months, so guess we'll have to limp through for a bit...

geo

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Indeed, these violences are becoming “normal”. Not sure some limited “gun control” have any positive effects, of course got to start somewhere...

No, rabbit recipes in DH’s dutch oven recipe book. I don’t think I want to even try one..

Wisdom teeth removal went well. She is doing better than she was expecting.

1.5hrs of fun riding a single track about 20min away, Hickory Glenn. Very twisty trail so you won’t get much speed but a great trail to practice ‘look ahead‘. This is one place I can ride as fast if not faster than DH :). Pony’s fatter tires help to hit curves with confidence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts