1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Morning all.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Irunmike - you give up on us?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>No run yet today.  And I forgot that I have a meeting tonight so I'll miss the annual Christmas run where we all run for fun in costume and or Christmas lights.   I'll try to sneek out at lunch and get a few easy miles.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>70 degrees, overcast, and breezy with chance of thunder showers here today.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>carry on</p>

· Registered
2,579 Posts
<p>Hi KS</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Pretty quiet today.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hour very easy on the eliptical.  Heartrate never got to 80%.  My legs are</p>
<p>still tired from my run on saturday.  With a massage appointment on wednesday, I might</p>
<p>wait until thursday to run again.  Don't think I will be recovered by tomorrow.</p>

· Registered
470 Posts
<p>Hi KS, Rip, and ....</p>
<p>Ran 6 miles tonight, slowly and with more twinges from Saturday's race than I expected.</p>
<p>I <span style="text-decoration:underline;">thought</span> I felt perfectly fine - until I started running.</p>
<p>Think I'll take off tomorrow and do yoga instead.</p>
<p> </p>

· Registered
1,624 Posts
<p>Ks - not at all!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've been involved in a re-org at work. No more pay, but a lot more headaches. There's not been enough time in the day to surf.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How are y'all doing? I hope you are all still running achey-free.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I ran a 5K Sunday. 23:03 (7:26 pace, 15/132 AG). I had higher (lower) goals, but realisticly this was a pretty good race for me.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Keep the faith everybody. And in case I don't make it back this week, let me wish you all Happy Holidays!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Mike</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.