Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning folks!<br><br>
cgerber - 36 mile mountain run!? That musta been pretty sweet.<br><br>
Finally went outside this morning. After 8 days, 5 runs, 43 miles on the TM, I had enough, regardless of the weather, I couldn't run another single step on that stupid machine. Got in 8 miles with some striders thrown in. Tomorrow's supposed to be a rest day, but since it's gonna be in the mid 30s at 5:00 am, I'll probably do my 10 miler tomorrow and take Wednesday off.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I'm just bummed out - so tired and no energy - yesterday I tried for a 3 mile run and only finished 2 miles (with additional warm-up & cool down). Still feeling this way today so instead of running, I opted for elliptical and abdominals. Hopefully I'll be back on track tomorrow. I wonder why I've been feeling so lethargic??????<br><br>
DD suggested that perhaps I need to lose some weight <grrrrrrrr><br><br>
Susan

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
well since It is supposed to be around 5 degrees on tuesday and 25-30 mile winds I chose to run monday instead of Tuesday... not very far though 3 miles but I ran with my boss and he is still trying to build up his miles. Good first run back since resting my legs last week. did get some walking in as well. also enjoyed a few micro beers and a Cuban cigar afterwords!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts