Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this offer from Road Hawk. Any idea of how we could put this to use?<br><br><i>griz<br><br>
I would like to mentor. I did a lot of running until about 2003 and than feel off the scope.<br><br>
I do distance primarily in the first phase of my running life I went from nothing to marathons over about 18 months. First Marathon was 4:30 and the last was 3:29.<br><br>
I am back in the running mode again seriously sense July just completed a half and will be running a thon in January.<br><br>
Been injured and discouraged and encouraged by folks at the old kick and cool runners and would like to pass it on.<br><br>
turning 47 in Oct, male</i>

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Maybe do another adopt a newbie thing?<br><br>
Make it more official and sanctioned. Maybe even ask him if he would like to spearhead it and get it going? We seem to have a lot of newbies here.<br><br>
I think its great that he wants to do it! Lets find a way to get him involved and at the same time do a really cool productive thing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.