Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey gang!
Run to Home Base 5K done! Love running through the closed streets of Boston! and the BEST PART?!?!? Finishing on the outfield warning track INSIDE FENWAY and then being able to cross home plate!!! Got a picture in front of the Green Monster and with Wally! Early morning, but fun! Great day for it too. Me and Wally...
Smile Vertebrate Green Happy Headgear

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Woohoo, great picture and glad you had a FUN time!!! now how was the game? Guardians are 1.5 game behind the Minnesota I think. This is where they started falling behind last few years…

10.5 miles hike on a metro park singletrack. We haven’t ridden this trail for a long time and totally forgot how fun it looked like! Bugs were super annoying but other than that it was great. I tried my daughter’s backpack today (3.5lbs lighter to my surprise), it’s a youth pack and unfortunately it would be a no go on a real hike. Just not as comfortable as mine. Next I will try my son’s (which I found out 1.5lbs lighter they mine). Now I feel like a backpack reviewer! 32lbs today. A freakin bear can full of foods is the main weight. Stopped by a local brewery with bringing in store-bought food, it was a perfect ending to the today’s activity :).

Shoulder is getting worse :(. Went to PT yesterday and told I overdid the exercises last week… they modified home exercises. But it’s just getting worse. Boo

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Game was good - but they lost. Sox were second behind (WAY behind) the Yankees end of last month, but now are last in the division. They did WIN today though.

40.4 mile ride done this am...

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Nice long ride!!!!

Rode my Pony 3 miles to the nearby State Park, then ran 4.5miles on the trail and rode back, with DH.

I have caught up with my go-to Podcast shows, so I started listening to the "UNFINISHED". The 10 episodes from 2021 were about the Short Creek (town where the Mormon fundamentalists lived). Very fascinating stories. I am sure those who grew up in the US have heard about this town/its history.

August already......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts