Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1321 - 1340 of 1360 Posts

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
01-01-2018

This marks my 11th year here. Considering all the ones involved I feel this is a good time to call it quits on this thread.

In the spirit of fellowship I beseech you to leave this thread behind us now and look to the new year with fresh eyes, renewed hope and respect for our shared past.

Amen

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
01-01-2018

This marks my 11th year here. Considering all the ones involved I feel this is a good time to call it quits on this thread.

In the spirit of fellowship I beseech you to leave this thread behind us now and look to the new year with fresh eyes, renewed hope and respect for our shared past.

Amen
Keep preaching, Brother Jack.

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
Why, anybody can have a thread. That's a very mediocre commodity. Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth or slinks through slimy seas has a thread. Back where I come from, we have universities, seats of great learning, where men go to become great thread-killers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts and with no more threads than you have! But they have one thing you haven't got – thread lock. Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universitatus Committeatum E Pluribus Unum, I hereby confer upon this thread the honorary degree of Th. TL...that's Doctor of Thread-Lock.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Why, anybody can have a thread. That's a very mediocre commodity. Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth or slinks through slimy seas has a thread. Back where I come from, we have universities, seats of great learning, where men go to become great thread-killers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts and with no more threads than you have! But they have one thing you haven't got – thread lock. Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universitatus Committeatum E Pluribus Unum, I hereby confer upon this thread the honorary degree of Th. TL...that's Doctor of Thread-Lock.
Someone needs to use a more secure lock.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Retired
Moved to MT
I win

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Snatches teh thread lock in a fit of youthful exuberance and plants it into ground where only the young dare play.

Hold on Old Man.

Like a thief in the night, I stole it back.

1321 - 1340 of 1360 Posts