Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1321 - 1340 of 1357 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
01-01-2018

This marks my 11th year here. Considering all the ones involved I feel this is a good time to call it quits on this thread.

In the spirit of fellowship I beseech you to leave this thread behind us now and look to the new year with fresh eyes, renewed hope and respect for our shared past.

Amen

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
01-01-2018

This marks my 11th year here. Considering all the ones involved I feel this is a good time to call it quits on this thread.

In the spirit of fellowship I beseech you to leave this thread behind us now and look to the new year with fresh eyes, renewed hope and respect for our shared past.

Amen
Keep preaching, Brother Jack.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Why, anybody can have a thread. That's a very mediocre commodity. Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth or slinks through slimy seas has a thread. Back where I come from, we have universities, seats of great learning, where men go to become great thread-killers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts and with no more threads than you have! But they have one thing you haven't got – thread lock. Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universitatus Committeatum E Pluribus Unum, I hereby confer upon this thread the honorary degree of Th. TL...that's Doctor of Thread-Lock.

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Why, anybody can have a thread. That's a very mediocre commodity. Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth or slinks through slimy seas has a thread. Back where I come from, we have universities, seats of great learning, where men go to become great thread-killers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts and with no more threads than you have! But they have one thing you haven't got – thread lock. Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universitatus Committeatum E Pluribus Unum, I hereby confer upon this thread the honorary degree of Th. TL...that's Doctor of Thread-Lock.
Someone needs to use a more secure lock.

·
Registered
9,809 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
This thread is like that detective who tries to get Pacino's (Duggan's) attention during his rant at Spacey in Glengarry Glen Ross.

"I'll be with you in a second"

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Retired
Moved to MT
I win

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Snatches teh thread lock in a fit of youthful exuberance and plants it into ground where only the young dare play.

Hold on Old Man.

Like a thief in the night, I stole it back.

·
Registered
930 Posts
So, uh... hi! Kick is still here??? I honestly though it died years ago. Then for some reason I got an email from kick today with This Week's Highlights. WTF.

So, hi all! How's it going?

1321 - 1340 of 1357 Posts