Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Got in a miserable 10 mile run this morning (legs just dead - and no one tagging along just made the suffering worse :) ). On the plus side, did get out for a couple of hours kayaking. Hadn't done that in a long time - so fun! Plenty of turtles and one heron, but not much other wildlife. Hoping to see a beaver or two, but no such luck.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Nothing for me - thought about getting in the lake for a swim, but decided I wanted a morning all to myself. Sox game was fun, but alas, their defense was abysmal (commentator's words, not mine, but fitting!). and lost in the 10th inning. But a great day at the ball park.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Saw cute turtles on your FB, Geo!

Watching a ball game in a stadium is always a treat! Glad you had a fun, Zoj!

6 miles total hike for us. Lots of sitting in a car time. The famous “Road to Hana” was pretty smooth sailing due to 6:10am start to beat the traffic. DD said she had to drive it twice for the last few months (visiting a school in Hana) Yikes, not sure how she managed to do it….
Eating all kinds of good stuff - so many variety of Poke at Foodland (local grocery store) per DD’s suggestion are all good!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts