Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I could throw a couple of guesses into the mix too, but, like everyone else I'd only be guessing. Get your knee professionally checked out by a sports med. doctor or a physiotherapist<br><br>
Fair crack of the whip Sierra, for someone with over 2500 post I gather you've been around the running scene for quite a while and should know better.<br><br>
Treat the CAUSE, not the symptom

·
Registered
35 Posts
Fair enough Sierra, I should have continued reading the thread however I pulled up short after reading- 800mg.of ibuprofen 3 times a day and thought what a dangerous load of rubbish.<br>
Pleased you're are up and running again and have had a professional diagnosis and that you have been able to nail it down to arthritis. It's a curse getting older and I too suffer with a touch of arthritis (back) coming into winter.<br>
Something you may find of benefit; a couple of my friends suffer from arthritic conditions and get great relief from wearing a bandage made out of wet suit material. These are not support bandages and in no way will fix the problem, however they keep the joint warm allowing more mobilisation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.