Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>SW: 230</p>
<p>GW:190 (April 2011)</p>
<p>LW: 207</p>
<p>CW: 205</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Just over 47 miles this last week most of it running EVen killed myself last night with a 8 mile hill repeat that just gassed me in the heat. Felt Great!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Doing a lot of stretching,rolling icing, heating and praying.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>you can tell the injury is sitting there, but I am learning to keep it on the fence and eventually it should fall off the other side. I am very sick of this it has not been almost 8 whole months...Dr.'s are starting to look at from another angle,wont know those results for maybe 3 weeks?</p>

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
<p>I haven't weighed myself in a while, until today.  My post-Hardrock 100 binge was bad. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Up to 205.  Nothing like gaining 7lbs in two weeks.  Uhhg. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ok, back on the wagon. </p>

·
Registered
432 Posts
<p>SW 241<br>
LW 222.5<br>
CW 230.5<br>
Week +8<br>
Total -10.5<br>
 </p>
<p>I went out for my 16miler last night and just didn't have it. I felt light headed and dizzy, basically hypoglycemic, before mile 2. I am not sure what went wrong. Last week I had a Subway foot long sandwich 4.5 hours before the run and did fine. This week I went to a movie and had a large pop, popcorn and some chocolate 3.5 hours before the run and just had no energy. Maybe post-sugar crash?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyway, I did get in a new year's best mile pr by 3 seconds, and 20 other miles this week. I will try for 16 monday night as a make up. Needless to say without my long run the weight ballooned. +8 sounds bad, but I would have shed at least 5 lbs on the run. The monday  morning weigh in usually finds me at my lowest level of the week.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good running everybody.</p>

·
Registered
432 Posts
<p>Update.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Got in a half marathon last night. It was tougher than it should have been. Warm, and the hips and hammies hurt. Weighed in at 226.5 this morning. So the 230.5 was fluke. Still +4, though. Better than +8.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.