Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>202lbs</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I started the next phase this weekend. since the MRI showed nothing torn etc...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I did 2 hours of walking, :30 of biking a :30 of running. this weekend. I am going to try and get an hour of walking every morning and a :30 of running or biking after work and slowly build up those two to longer.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Congrats Chris on your Hardrock 100 FInish! 38:40 is awesome! You didnt even look tired at the finish! Recover well, you have earned it!</p>

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
<p>Thank you so much Richard...and thanks for all the texts and FB updates during the race.  I didn't have much Internet in Silverton and my phone is all messed up and doesn't do texts well...but I got yours and loved them.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>PS:  I was 203lbs today.  WTF.   Water, I hope.  Sheesh. </p>

·
Registered
432 Posts
<p><span style="display:none;"> </span>SW 241<br>
LW 228<br>
CW 223<br>
Week -5<br>
Total -18<br>
 </p>
<p>Lost what I had gained over 4th of July holiday. Took the focus off of speed and started going longer looking to a fall marathon. Fifteen milers each of the last two sundays. The 2nd one was in much better weather conditions but I struggled and finished 2 minutes slower. Hammies and calves started to cramp. I took walk breaks after 10k and half marathon. Will go back to every other mile to see if it makes a difference. Damn it's hot.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck everybody.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.