Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week has felt very long. I'm not sure why. I managed my swim yesterday, the meeting got delayed so 38 minutes in the EP before getting on the phone, this is a phone only meeting not "web based"!

Today I took the SO on a 2 mile rt walk to check to see if "the place' a former bar and grill, had managed to reopen. Yes the new cook has opened it for a veyr limited menu thurs-Sat. We will ahve to go for dinner tomorrow its just chicken or burgers but its a start!

I am now starting 45 minutes
of yoga.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Yo - DH had his vein surgery last week (10/26) and I had elbow surgery on 11/1 - so yes opposites for sure! lol

I have more movement today, can't wait to take the bulky dressing off tomorrow!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
SB - nice to have a restaurant to go within a walking distance!

Zoj - here is to the steady complete healing to you both!

l received a terribly sad news from DH When he went to a breakfast where he learned my good friend Mark passed away last night while he was riding a bicycle. I could not believe this news and wished so hard it was just a mistake. Then I got an email from my customer who worked with Mark (General motor Engiener) about his passing. So saddened and devastated. Heart attack is suspected. I don’t know if he had a preexisting condition or even if he knew if it was preventative…. At any rate, I’m telling every man who tends not to go for an annual check up to do this immediately. Pls do this for your loved ones. His wife just got a breast cancer diagnosis… gosh it will be so hard for to go through without her rock. His youngest one is still in college.

I rode the paved trail he was likely riding last night on his journeyman. After he saw my Salsa journeyman last year, he wanted one and ordered and waited for several months. He was telling me last time I saw him he really liked his new gravel bike. I will miss him terribly. RIP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts