Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I've heard this from quite alot of people. My sister bought me the book and I believe my form mimics CHI. However, back when I had lots of knee problems, I found that it was from trail running. Completely the opposite of what people will tell you. I'm thinking forefoot runners do not have alot of footage on uneven trails and if your foot isn't strong it may make your knee unstable. So I might suggest that you do some foot/balance techniques.<br><br>
ex: stand on one foot and bend over like you are going to pick a penny off the floor, each foot tens times. It fires just about every foot muscle that you never imagined you had. It's really helping my pf right now.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
<br>
I was taught same side, and it's more difficult without shoes. When you can do it well, you are suppose to reach to the "other" side instead of right in front of you. Then add weights. Right now, I'm so bad, I have to wear shoes and just drop reach in front. Baby steps...I've really let everything go..........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.