Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hey all....</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know it's super early, but for some who might be interested in going to IMFL to volunteer,</p>
<p>or if you're racing and still don't have a place to stay....</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know of a place 4.4 miles from the start/finish area, on the bike route on  Front Beach Road</p>
<p>that's SUPER affordable.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you're interested, please let me know.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The owner is a good friend of mine and has offered her place before, but had had a snowbird in it until this year.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It's got a king, queen, bunks, and a pull-out couch.  So, it could sleep up to 8, but more likely 4 or 6 comfortably.</p>
<p>With just 3 people, it will easily be cheaper than a hotel.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>No, I'm not going.</p>
<p>I'm doing MCM the weekend before, so I have to hang at work that week.  lol</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you know of anyone, though....let me know.</p>
<p>I'm hoping that some "good people" will be able to use this place as my friend has really priced it competitively.</p>
<p>It's likely best for someone who has a sherpa who can drive/drop-off at the race site, as it's a little farther from the race site than a solo racer would probably want.  But, it's GREAT for a set of folks who are there for volunteering!</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.