Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a total basket case.<br><br>
I think it's because in the last 36 hours, I've had a bunch of news...both good and bad. And now I'm in a funk.<br><br>
One of my dearest friends ever had her second child and he's perfect! Everything went well and I was so ecstatic! As soon as I heard the news of that, another one of my close friends called me in tears. She'd just miscarried at 15 weeks. I feel her pain; I had two before I got pregnant with the Tot. We cried together and it's weighing heavily on my heart. And then last night, my SIL who I adore called me to tell me she's (unexpectedly) pregnant. Ugh...I don't know whether to laugh or cry and I vascilate between the two every 10 seconds.<br><br>
I'm getting dizzy.

·
Registered
16,500 Posts
((((((((colby))))))))))<br><br><br>
you're a good friend to these people.<br>
i'm sorry that it's been an emotional rollercoaster for you...

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
Well, I imagine you'd feel all over the map after that string of events!<br><br>
I'm not sure what to tell you, except maybe ride the wave and with a little time, your emothions will probably even out a bit.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
(((((colby!)))))

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the other thing is that 1/2 of me wants to be pregnant again...soon. The other 1/2 of me says no. So...that doesn't help either...<br><br>
*sheesh*<br><br>
At least tonight is our regularly scheduled baby-sitter night...and we're going to the pub for beer and basketball!!!! That'll help...

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
There's nothing "wrong" with you Colby.<br><br>
You're a caring friend who's been on an emotional roller-coaster. Nothing wrong with you. Anyone in your shoes should be feeling like you are...mixed up and confused.<br><br>
Hang in there Colby.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! I needed the hugs...and the beer did me some good too.<br><br>
Actually, just getting a few minutes with my husband...just us...was really great.<br><br>
Even still, I'm still smarting, but I'm feeling a bit more steady than before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts