Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
being able to log not only in miles, kilometers and time, but also in yards and meters for swiming or intervals.<br><br>
your turn.

·
Premium Member
16,290 Posts
log our shoes!!!!!!!<br>
add in alternative workouts like stepper and elliptical.<br>
make nothing mandatory to put in the log, too time consuming.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Perhaps allow entry of weight before and after a run/workout.<br><br>
Also, maybe a more detailed weather section where you can enter not only the temp and whether it was sunny, cloudy, rainy, etc., but enter the humidity and windchill.<br><br>
And I second the shoes suggestion -- big time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I track my heart rate, shoes, time, distance, races,weather, time of day,and sometimes since I'm an old guy, I track my BP.<br><br>
I'm sure you've planned a notes field as well.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
I track the following:<br><br>
- type of workout: (Run, swim, cycling, etc)<br>
- if a run, type of run (easy, interval, tempo, marathon pace, race, etc)<br>
- time<br>
- shoes<br>
- notes<br><br>
A feature I would like to see is an an output (html or ubb code) that is easily cut and pasted for use in a blog or other personal website. I don't know if its possible to program a direct link to this output data. I'm no programmer, but a feature like this would be invaluable.<br><br>
I.e. Having an (html or ubb) output that would show the following data:<br><br>
Daily workout summary: Type, distance, duration<br>
Weekly, and/or Monthly summary: Type, distance, duration (of each discipline)<br><br>
Ideally, the user could go to their log, copy the output data, and paste it into their blog or message board post to share with others.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Meters/ Feet of ascent/descent, vital for hikers and fell runners.

·
Premium Member
5,027 Posts
Another suggestion: the ability to share your running log with others or make it public even. My coach has a password to the one on CR and loves being able to see so much data about my daily workouts.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
did anyone mention the weekly/monthly/yearly running totals?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I like everything above, but I would also like the idea of when I print my log (for backup, etc) to be able to print the weekly/monthly/yearly totals of workouts, pace, miles, etc. In addition, to see a shoe total as well. I love CRs log, but when you print you don't get that info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts