Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on the main thread (the sticky) that explains the points, it says 1 pt for every mile on the bike. Then in some of the check ins I see people putting 1.5 pts per bike mile! And the post specific for this round also says 1.5 pts per mile!! If that is the case, I have been underestimating my points!! Which is it?!

·
Registered
9,081 Posts
Regardless of what's posted, Hairy Trotter is always checking to make sure it comes out right. Yes Hairy?

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
The confusion on this is understandable. Here's why: there's an old post at the top of the Q & A thread listing cycling as 1 point per mile. That proposal was floated for a much earlier round of the game. If you scroll down in the thread, you'll see discussion about this ... at 1 point per mile, a person on an outdoor bike would have to ride at 20 mph to get the same points as someone farting around on a stationary bike. So the change was made, a couple of rounds ago; outdoor biking is worth 1.5 points per mile. And that makes sense, giving the time and effort required for your average rider to get that far, relative to running and other stuff.<br><br>
The scoring table for this round is in the sticky thread indicating that is it, indeed, the scoring table for this round.<br><br>
Beaker: I don't know if I have all your points entered correctly. Recently, you've just been saying "X points for biking"; you did this for Day 12-14 and for last weekend. For those days, I don't know your biking mileage. (If I did, I'd just fix the discrepancies on the fly.) Before then, you were using 1.5 points per biking mile: see your posts on Day 7, Day 5, and Day 4, where you report 1.5 points per mile. So just let me know the mileage for those days, and I'll fix the points as needed.

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I used one point in the last few posts. I am all over the place, huh? SO whatever I said my point value was, that was my miles (make sense?) So sorry for the confusion, but in my defense, I am blond and Polish!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts