Votes: 1 5.6%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>This is out of sheer curiosity. Also, do you consider the two linked in any way?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let's see if this damn poll thing works.  WAITFORITWAITFORIT....</p>

·
Registered
11,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>So far we've got a lifer, a killer, a half and half-er, and somebody who wants a steamy pile of duck crap on their head! Diversity ftw!</p>

·
Registered
21,889 Posts
<p>Humph!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>No "whip it out" option.</p>

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
<h1 class="forum-h1"><em><strong><span style="font-size:16px;">How would you best describe yourself?</span></strong></em></h1>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;">In a word: Asshole</span></p>

·
Registered
494 Posts
<p>anti-label</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I agree abortion and death penalty are completely different and separate issues. On death penalty, I believe there are many evil and violent criminals that deserve to be executed. However I have yet to see a death penalty bill I would support, mostly because I have little faith in our ability to convict the guilty and acquit the innocent. I do not know if that makes me "pro-death penalty" or "anti-death penalty".</p>

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
<p>I believe the death penalty is simply ridiculous, especially since the US executes about 60 people per year out of tens of thousands of murderers. Also, if someone commits a heinous crime I don't believe they should get the easy way out...they should have to live in prison for 50 years or so.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I believe abortion should never be a method of birth control and am generally opposed to it, but not absolutely opposed.</p>

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
<p>Anyone kills somebody on purpose, they get the firing squad or anything else that rids the world of them.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If a mother doesn't want the child then get rid of it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Very simple.</p>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.