Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>We're supposed to go to dinner at someone's house tonight.  It is Mr jebba's mentor.  One of the mentor's students is preparing to go to the same law school I went to, so we were going to have dinner and chat about it.  Miss Sunshine just got home from school with a yucky tummy.  She threw up twice and is now sleeping on the couch.  I have been unable to get a last minute babysitter.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do we cancel?  Do I send Mr jebba and stay home?  What's the politest thing to do?</p>

·
Premium Member
16,290 Posts
<p>hmmm. They want to talk to you, so either DH stays home and you go or you reschedule. I am sure someone will understand about the stomach bug, I totally would.</p>

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>I feel weird going alone, since they are colleagues of mr jebba.  Sounds like we need to reschedule. </p>

·
Premium Member
9,098 Posts
<p>A little late here, but I'll chime in to say you made the right decision.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If I was the host, I'd appreciate the cancellation if one of your family members had a stomach bug, since you might be contagious with the same thing.  (Hope you aren't!  But you know what I mean.)  </p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.