4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting Weight: 204<br><br>
Last Week: 165<br>
Today: 165<br>
Gain/Loss: 0<br>
Total Loss: -39<br><br>
Goal: 160 (or so)<br><br>
I'm satisfied. I had a terrible week. Heck yesterday, if you believe my scale, I was 169. I find it pretty difficult to believe I lost 4 pounds in one day, but if I was bloated with too much water yesterday, I guess it's possible.<br><br>
Anyway, back to the grind. I'd like to be under 160 by the end of July. Should be "easy" if I don't fart around. If I go nuts, I should be well below 160 by August. "Well below" being a relative term of course.

·
Premium Member
5,649 Posts
<p>Starting weight 144 ish</p>
<p>Last week, not sure about 141.6 depending on the day and the scale as I am on vacation</p>
<p>this week 139.6</p>
<p>Lost 2 lbs</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Actually kinda sad about that because yesterday I was down 3.2.  Not a clue where that lb gain came from as I have been doing awesome with the journalling and the exercising, and even stayed within my points for my birthday and had veggies for snack during football.  Then I tried on a bunch of summer shorts that were all too small, even though some of them fit me last year.  UGH.  It has been a day.  I am hoping tomorrow will be better.  I can feel some changes in my body, so I know I am going in the right direction. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good news is that the new shoes fit great so I can continue to walk up a storm when I get home.</p>

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> I am back from a nice 2 week vacation and I was very happy to see that I only gained 3 pounds while on vaction!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now I just have to continue to work hard at maintaining my level. </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts