Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where does a groin pull usually hurt? Is it usually just below the belt line or lower where your legs join your torso?<br>
I played an intramural 6 v 6 soccer game last night and i woke up this morning and it hurt like heck. I could barely shuffle through my run.

·
Premium Member
16,290 Posts
i pulled my groin a few years ago running and it hurt in the crotch area where your leg joins your torso lateral to the crotch region. Do you think it is a hernia?

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a horizontal pain right below my belt line so I think I am in the same area. I don't think it is a hernia. But wow was it tender for a few days. I was able to make it through my 20 miler yesterday and I did 6 today so I might have just strained something. I sure hope that is all it is. Only 2 weeks to my race.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had what I thought was a groin pull last summer. Pain was off and on and then almost always on. I ran through for weeks (d-u-m-b) and then one night I woke up and couldn't put any weight oh my leg. Turned out it was a pelvic stres fracture. I was sidelined big time. Try jumping up and down on the bad leg. It its SF it will hurt to do this. If its "just" a GP, massage will help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts