Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>The "you bag" line.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>wtf.......you're bagging your grocerys and the clerk freaking keeps running the counter.  I'm bagging as f'ing fast as I can lady.  I really don't appreciate my gatorade crashing into my bananas and lettuce.    The next customer was checking out 2 items......totally not necessary to even put her items on the conveyor stupid!!!!   Is it me, or would it make more sense when you just had 2 customers with over 20 items and they are busy bagging and you check out a 3rd person that you just grab a plastic bag and hand the 2 items to the customers??    no.....just start the dam conveyor, maybe she'll speed it up.</p>

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
<p>where is the switch for that thing?...I know they like to fcuk with us...but they don't crack a smile...do they laugh once we get out in the parking lot?...are their friends up in the lounge above the cash registers looking at us through one-way mirrors?...I haven't figured it out yet, but I know they are up to something...</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.