Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good Morning,</p>
<p>  14.5 hours to race time for me today.  Sooo I get to go from work straight to the race then home and straight to bed so I can rest up for tomorrow morning's race!   Other than that it is just another day for me.  Mrs. Boilers b-day was nice last night and she liked the gifts she got. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a good one everyone.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
921 Posts
<p>Good morning, TGIF - and boy do I need this weekend</p>

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
<p>Morning.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Storms rolled through around  2am last night and kept me up for about an hour.  I may just blow off my run this morning on account my mojo is still sleeping in bed.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>T</p>

·
Premium Member
16,290 Posts
<p>We were up all night last night. ZZZZZZZZZZ If there is no rain, will run with Zoe after work, otherwise maybe a trip to Target :D</p>

·
Premium Member
9,098 Posts
<p>'morning :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm planning a trip to Target after work too.  We got some good coupons on store-brand items, and I'm going to use every single one of them tonight!</p>

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
<p>Ahg!  Been sick all week...stupid flu.  I actually took some time of work but dragged my butt in today...don't know how wise that was. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I hope to have the new kitchen floor in by the end of this seekend.</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.