Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>First day of school for kids here in most of the ATL! Pray. For. Me. NO PEE ON THE RUG FROM THE KINDERGARTENERS! I already told my student teacher that her job is to shuffle the kindergarteners from math and music to the potty.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm a terrible mother. Or Mr. Tithers is a terrible father. Ben's clearly still not feeling well, but we both have to send him to daycare. No fever anymore. My poor little germ harvester caught herpangina and has ulcers in his throat-no....it ain't herpes!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It also gave him poopy monster. Dr. on call said to give him pedialyte. He wouldn't take any of the 3 flavors we bought. So Dr. said give him jello water (2x water than recipe says). He took some of that.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>He had a rough night and mommy's worried.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I can't take off work bc it's THE FIRST DAY (I can leave after last class if needed).</p>
<p>Don can't take off b/c all his managers took off for the first day.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Waaaaaaaaaaaah! I'll report later once my little pooper wakes up!</p>

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
<p>Oh Sherry....poor Benner.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It will all work out.</p>

·
Registered
14,434 Posts
<p>~*~*~vibes that the first day of school has no piddling, and that Ben feels better soon~*~*~</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>{{don't feel guilty about leaving him at daycare}}</p>

·
Premium Member
15,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<p>Update on first day:</p>
<p>1 kindergartener in Time Out bc he wanted his way</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1 2nd grader in time out bc he did NOTHING</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ben back to dr. Add conjuctivitis and flourescent green poopy monster to the herpangina/throat ulcers.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>She looked at his throat again today and frowned and shook her head :(</p>

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
<p> You are askeering me!  I am an aide in  kindergarten this year..... HELP! I really like bigger chairs.. and non-pants wetting -rug peeing age kids. I think it was  random act of misplacement by the coordinator. AGH.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> Hope little pooper is better.   ( Dr. once advised us to use gatorade instead of pedialyte..with this exclamation "HAVE YOU EVER tried that stuff ( pedialyte) ? Go ahead just take a sip and you'll understand why kids have to be delerious to accept it! "</p>
<p>   He was very right on that one.</p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.