Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, Yo - if that calf is cramping during swimming then def get yourself on the foam roll and really hit that leg - hammy, ITB, calf, quads... tight calf limits ankle and foot mobility so... On the feeling blah thing...good for you pushing through your workouts...I guess? Since it rare that you have those kind of days, next time, just take a down day. you are most likely still recovering from your recent vacation and with work being stressful your body and brain was telling you to take a day off. think about it next time it happens. :)

Geo - hope the parts come in soon!

Out on the road for a run at lunch. OOF, it was HOT! no cloud cover either and with the leaves not fully out...well you get the picture. Legs felt heavy after the outdoor ride yesterday...so sub 3 miles. But got it in.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Yeah I have been doing too much - got to learn to say no and sometimes enough is enough. And here I am at 12am, finally took a shower and checking out social media….

6.3mile run. Legs were heavy I guess from Wed night ride. Then one thing after another…

Heading to Chicago for DS’s graduation early in the AM. Already feeling tired :(. Should not be feeling this way…. :(.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Zwifted - can't remember distance ... probably around 15-18. Yeah - parts are in ... now just have to wait till the end of next week to get in the shop. Definitely about time to get it on the road (don't think I've ever had it off the road so late in the season before).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts