Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jon and I finally made it to our a beer ride! A shorter distance one today, about 8 mile one way. Good catching up and enjoying a cold one and a good burger. That’s it today. A tough singletrack ride tomorrow!

So happy this week is behind me :).

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
This is where I fell behind again :( I took my visitor for the hike on Friday I went to sleep, he was having some issue with plugging in his phone at @ 10:30 so I woke up and helped only to see my phone flashing with a call out for SAR search on the other side of the wind river range, ironically near Lander where my visitor has a new house. I called to say I could go and ended up getting up at 5 am to depart. Spent Saturday and Sunday searching ie hiking through brush and rocks slowly and walking the trail wiht the friend that lost the subject. Did not find him (it was a large search group). Then I and one of the other searchers from our county met my same friend/visitor who had driven to his new home and we spent the night there. Finally returning home I went on an already planned hike on Monday it was nice to just walk and move faster and the fall leaves are spectacular. The leaves were spectacular on the search but made it hard to see, it also snowed hard to white out conditions during the Sunday search!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts