Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Friday Fun 5-20-2011

2231 Views 51 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  phdatc
<p>I got nuffin!  Share if you have some good stuff going on! :)</p>
1 - 4 of 52 Posts
<p>morning all!!! BEST DAY EVER!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We have a ton of treats today in the office to celebrate the fabulousness that is me!!!  Just kidding... but not really....  (name that movie)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My friend KJ is pretty weepy today so we are avoiding each other until it really is time to say goodbye.  We started on the same day and we've been close ever since. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I traded my microwave (craig has 2) an old tv and a tv cart for the best apple pie ever! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm getting kind of anxious about walking out the doors for the last time. </p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>GOON</strong> I'm glad things are working better with you two.  I really hope that RJ starts to figure out that you only have his best interests in mind.  You are his mom after all!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>well back to the grind! I have to set up short cuts and stuff for the new chick!</p>
See less See more
<p>just so you all know.  I didn't *POOF*  I just don't have internet access at the new house. </p>
1 - 4 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.