Kick Runners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me first, after 1pm?

6mile easy run. Focused on keeping it easy/slow. Calf was sore after yesterday's run and I didn't want it to get worse. All good.

DS's wrestling debut yesterday. He pinned 11th grade wrestler. Boy, it was painful to watch. I could see agonising discomfort on his face. That's a serious workout. Another meet tomorrow.

Have a great weekend all!

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
He must have been psyched he won his bout, Yoshi! Tomorrow will be DD's first HS swim meet of the season (and first meet in a while). After being in prime swim shape on her club team, I'm sure this will be slow and painful by comparison! Also, the golden child is back from college for 2 months as of the weekend ... Something to look forward to...

5 miler at lunch with co-worker for me. About 8:10-8:15 pace (conversational).

Enjoy the weekend!

Geo.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Yosake: Congrats!!!

GEO: Good luck with the re-intro to family life with the golden child. After being away and being independent, it can be hard to live with Mommy and Daddy again and adhere to the rules. LOL you will live thru it!

Sparty: We NEED a pic of you and DH at your fancy party with your heels on :)

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
todays workout is sandbagging and digging ditches on a steep muddy slope. The neighbors upslope/canyon of me are new they took out all the flood control and the brush the old neighbor had :( Its raining hard for the first time in a few years so I am trying to keep their water, landscape and hosue out of my property. I know they were recently cited by the city but better to prevent the slide now than deal with it after ...Yesterday I took a friend to eye doctors. It was an emergency that then turned into multiple location trips and so although I got out and walked a lot no real workout. I am looking forward to a bike ride tomorrow. I was hoping for the pool today before the "sand bag workout" presented itself!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I need some muddy buddy and other obstacle course competitors as we are now going to carry a 100lb 20 foot long pipe thorugh the brush up a very very steep muddy overgrown slope in the rain!! then lift it up and join it to the broken pipe above. Anybody up for it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts