Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting this going early before I forget!

plan is to do a run at lunch. yesterday I was supposed to get on the trainer, but with the long day in Boston, just relaxed when we got home.

Yo - I just saw an article in the summer edition of Women's Running about migraines/headaches. I wasn't sure if you've seen it? I could scan it and send it to you if you'd like?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Congrats to DD, Zoj! And yes - compared to most of the other hikes I went on - easy. Best part was it NOT BEING ROCKS all the way down! Managed to make it down on creaky knees without feeling like a knife was stabbing into them with every step. So - about 7 miles in 4 hours or so. Views weren't great from the top (no 360 panoramas or anything), but two decent overlooks at the back sides of the Presidentials. Also, the surrounding area past the mountains (Jefferson) was very pretty (flat river valley with mountains in the background).

Geo

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Zoj - congrats to DD! So glad you were able to see her walk on the celebration! (Bit why in August? Delay from the original timing?) Union Oyster House - I think we have been there :). And yes please forward the article to me! Let me know if you prefer to email.

Geo - saw the pictures of the hike with the kids. How special!

A beer ride with DD, A&C. 20 miles on another hot muggy night. Lemonade for me. I had little headache during the day. Started feeling it on a bike. This tells me my neck is definitely involved in headaches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts