<p>Good morning, TEAM LIT!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hang tight, we're almost at the weekend :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Beth: Rock on, girl! re: bike ride</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Me...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>6.5 mile run early this morning with three others. Temperature way down, finally, but humidity still high. Front supposed to clear that out today. Feeling a bit beat up from a bunch of days' worth of tougher workouts.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Great day, Tri-peeps!</p>

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
<p>Bike commute/street hockey day.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>17 mile ride in (20 avg.); street hockey at lunch; easy ride home for about 28 miles riding on the day.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Tomorrow, early morning 50 miler with the Bagelry Biker group - then swim meet for the rest of the weekend to wrap up the summer swim season.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Saw this on Youtube - a clip from the '09 seacoast century (not taken by me). Has a nice chunk of my usual lunchtime ride through Newcastle. Lucky me....</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Wonder how the dude or dudette affixed the camera to his/her bars?</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPFpX1uSIaM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPFpX1uSIaM</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Reg.</p>

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
<p>Hoping to run sometime today, although I'm pretty tired from hosting the neighborhood BBQ last night.  That and my hips are sore again, pretty sure it's time for a new mattress.</p>

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
<p>Sigh, back to the house grind.. Tonight, I will be loading a dumpster with the crap from the LAST reno, so we have a place to put the stuff from the next reno.. Sigh..  Next week, I think I'll get back to some structure, but nothing too crazy. </p>

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
<p>new dumbbell work at the Y this morning.  Felt pretty good doing it and when it was done.  Was on the fence about joining a group ride but there is a program manager somewhat upset with me so I decided to get into work as soon as I could.  seemed to work for now.  have a great weekend.</p>

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
<p>Up early for 3. Did some strides and affirmed the fact that I *still* know how to run fast. Hoping to get a ride in later assuming work is less crazy....</p>

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Alicia, those stroller runs are tough, especially the hills - and your little guy is heavier than mine! Good job!<br><br>
40-min run also pushing stroller, walked about 30 min afterwards because it was so nice out. Thor - we got a taste of lower humidity before you guys. Feels great. Thanks for the kind words on my bike ride. My legs are sore today but not too bad.

·
Registered
8,190 Posts
<p>20min core fib</p>
<p>2000yds in fishbowl, Tpace -6s fib</p>
<p>30min z1 run</p>

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Bagged the bike after work. The city is trying to resurface all the streets before the air show so most of the neighborhood has cones put up. Saw enough stoopid eejits on my drive home from work to make me think twice about riding. Will ride an extra long ride tomorrow instead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.