Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! It's the weekend - woo! Go crush the 48 Yo! That wind does sound sucky though...

Have fun suffering on the trainer, Zoj..

Myself - wrapped up Zwifting with an easy 20 miler (just to ride once for my monthly subscription!). Cancelled now that outdoor season has begun...

Had some appliances installed this AM - so that was the personal excitement. They look new and shiny, and the oven door doesn't stick and the fridge doesn't drip water inside the fridge (fingers crossed). Still have to get the dishwasher put in tomorrow AM. Glad we went with a local appliance store, because installers seemed competent (didn't just dump them in place, plug them in, and go). Actually took time to carefully level - amazing!

geo

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Wow Geo I wish your appliances long life. One thing when we moved here, there are now appliance installers, I've gotten pretty good at it but it would be nice to have someone else do the scary parts!

For Friday first bicycle ride outside of the season and i hadn't been on the trainer for a while. I didn't start my tracker right away so I think @ 27 miles total of which 1/3 was on gravel the other 2/3 along the road but sometimes we (A was the instigator) rode on the gravel shoulders. It was HOT out hitting mid 60's which I didn't' expect so had on full winter tights and ls top and was HOT!! Had to cool off in the edge of the still frozen New Fork lake. Butt and hands were not quite ready for this and so I did a lot of standing on the 4 mile hill near the end of the ride. I now remember a few items I like to keep in my bags that i forgot on this trip. Last year I always carried a steri pen as we often are near groundwater but not treated water. The steri pen needs to be recharged regularly and I keep moving it form bag to bag so I'm wondering about what else I can use. I usually have chemical treatments as back-up in each bag (backpack, daypack, winter pack, bike bag) but its time to add a few more treatments that don't need charging into some of the bags!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts