Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out for a run in the sun and low 50s WINDY weather! short, worked on form...man if felt like 12 when it was only 2.2...oof!

SB - dang girl! you just can't catch a break! fingers crossed you are on the mend!

Off to the condo tonight for some pre-Christmas skiing. Mountain is supposed to get snow tonight/tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Very short 10-15 mins on the trainer. Was meant to be doing a 6 mile sprint type thing after, but lost network connection in the basement, so could not get on in time ... Gave up in disgust to watch a Christmas movie instead :) Back at it tomorrow...

Geo.

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
SB - Jeebus, you got lots of stuff going on with your body. Hope something will work and help to get some relief! I have done 2-day bikepacking trip multiple times but 400miles will be a lot. Thankfully, we are signing up for the organized ride (that is if we can get in).

Zoj - have fun skiing!

Geo - losing network can be total let down and discouraging to our willingness to work out. Sorry!

2 mile walk as usual during lunch. Then 3100yd swim 1:15. Solid practice. Felt good. Now the pool is closed until Jan 3. My tri club friends hooked me up with a few guest passes, so hopefully I can maintain 2/wk swim for the next two weeks :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts