Kick Runners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5.5miles run. I was tired from yesterday’s xc skiing, but a beautiful sun in spite of cold temp encouraged me to go for a run. Ugh I was tired. Oh well we enjoyed the sun.

Forgot to report DD called a few days ago ... Geo was right she needed something. She posted so many stuff for sale on some websites and called me to pack up what she sold. :).

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Hah! I knew it :)

Attempted x-country skiing with DW yesterday, although it was mostly an exercise in frustration (not really groomed trails, more shuffling than actually getting any rhythm going) - still nice to get out there and enjoy some fresh air together. Today tromped through the regular track with the dog, except strapped on snowshoes. Snowing pretty steadily here, and the week ahead is cold with more snow flurries, so looks like more snow enjoyment next weekend.

Also, rode 26 miles in virtual London today. Didn't press too hard.

geo.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Hi gang!
no laptop over the weekend, so no posting! Saturday was a down day, doing errands and stuff around the condo. Sunday - great day skiing (posted a pic of me and DD on FB) - snow was AWESOME! so went in the trees, down the bumps and found some trails that aren't normally open!! Fun (but tiring) day!

Yo - that is funny about DD!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Had a crazy xc ski Friday, goal was to cover the Feb 27 race course of 13 km, its 2 laps, we ended up in a ground blizzard going in circles and only covering 6 miles in nearly 3 hours! Yikes, this is a normally groomed track and we were hoping to do 2 loops in that time. I guess like Geo's x-c ski but our normal is snow machine tracks or back country and this track thing should be a special treat.. And then again I use a not so narrow full metal edge ski! I felt sill on the track course in those last year they dont' really fit well in the track but most days its the right thing.
Sat & Sun featured the rest of the SAR training including packaging eachother, removing plastic ski boots and snow machine helmets on an injured person and finding different locations in town via gps and compass so kind of fun but still too much sitting!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts