Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy, it felt a long week!!

3.5miles run after dropping off DD’s car at a glass store for a replacement windshield.
After work, 2400yd swim. Another swim with solely focus on high elbow. So it took 1:06 todo 2400. But I already see some differences and improvements! I’m going to stic with these drills for a while.

Something weird going on my left leg. Dull ache on top of my foot while doing nothing and soreness on my calf and sometimes tight IT band. No problem during run and walk even feeling some of that. I don’t recall doing anything that caused any discomfort like this. Any clue?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hmmm...Yo - have you been sitting more than usual? Even in the car? how is your hip flexor? Tight? Back feel ok? sounds like something higher up is a bit out of whack causing pain down the chain. Sometimes it doesn't take much but if it is repeated enough, discomfort shows up. Sorry, don't have more than that.

welp, today was going to be a pool day, but got to the pool and discovered, no suit or cap...sigh. Ended up doing some weights at home instead.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts