Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Favorite Apple?

2K views 42 replies 29 participants last post by  Blisters 
I like a sweet and <span style="text-decoration:underline;">very</span> crisp apple. I don't like red delicious because they are not as crisp as I like. I like Fuji's, Jonagolds and Honeycrisp the best. But I usually go to this one market in town that is real picky about the produce they carry and they are more than happy to cut into an apple and let you sample, So, I like to sample whatever kinds of apples I want to buy that day to make sure it's just the way I like it.

hmmm, don't remember that episode, but then I didn't watch a ton of Seinfeld - I could only take it in small doses! LOL<br><br>
yes, I usually only buy fruit from this particular store where I can sample first. I almost always have good luck with fuji's but every once inawhile a crop comes through that is a bit more pithy. I've tried jazz apples too that are good.<br><br>
and I do have an awesome recipe using apples. It's in my cooking light magazine at home, so if I remember, I'll bring it into work with me someday and type it up in the recipe collection part of this board. it's actually a Hanukkah cake - but we love it so much I make it several times throughout the year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.