Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still pretty warm temp but it was a quite drop from the nicer 40/50F's, so felt pretty cold. Couldn't get out during a day, just did 50min strength/stretches exercises. Then took care of a few errands. After dinner, went for a quick walk with DH, 2 miles.

Got some guest passes and info on a local HS pool that is open between Christmas and 1/3, I am set on keeping on swimming during the next two weeks!

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Good for you for finding a swimming hole, Yo!

Not much here. Did get the first snow of the year to stick (couple of inches down, maybe one or two more to go). Mostly doing errands today. Did manage to get on the bike in Zwift for two short quick workouts of about 6 miles each). Second one was one of those brisk group rides - so got the heart pumping quite a bit.

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good on you finding time to get on the bike between the errands!

Took a group swim clinic for 90min. Learned quite a bit. It’s always good to know the physics/reason behind why we do certain drills and such. Many pointers clicked with me - looking forward to applying all what I learned during the next swim! Then 5.5miles run on trail. Some slippery or muddy section but it was good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts