Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good to have a full weekend at home without any guests!

SB - glad to hear you are feeling better. And find some answers/solutions to on-going issues. Are you on the rescue team during this winter?

Geo - is the smell gone?

5.5 miles run with DH. 30mph gusty wind and snow pellets hitting my face, it hurt. I planned to go for a swim and I thought the hours were 11-5pm. They closed at 2pm. So run was it.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Saturday I managed a longer hike to the basin road. I am attempting to set up a you tube channel wiht video's of the area and I shot video with the new insta 360 but didn't' edit it yet. I'm new to all that. Last night I developed hives from my medication and had to take another med that's making me super sleepy...Today just yoga, I am very sleepy and we have high winds and cold temps but Yo got out so maybe...

I am on the winter SAR team. They are known for their snow machine skills and i am not but i can out ski & snowshoe most of them...There was a call @ 2 weeks ago but i was not well enough to respond, hopefully that will be in the past soon.

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear another medical issue…yeah SAR team can use your service!

1-hr NYC ballet workout in the AM. Then a bunch of house chores. Then rode a quick 1-hr dirt with DH, just to get my 10-hrs a week workout. It got cold close to 5pm.. I wasn’t dressed properly (high 30’s).

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Hi Gang! Nothing over the weekend for me except a couple of dog walks and a bunch of errands and house decorating. Happy to say the decorations are done, but now it my sights have turned to baking and wrapping! eek.

SB - glad to hear that you are on the mend (despite the hives)!

Think I am good regarding the booster after affects, but serious recovery mode has set in...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts