Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Well it occurred to me tonight that I haven't been visiting Kick Runners for some time now. Facebook seems to be my favorite social media outlet. Hope all are well and I will peak in more frequently. I will be running the Akron Marathon on 9/25 and then pacing the 3:20 group at the Twin Cities Marathon on 10/3. Ribs...will you be there? Hope to see you. Good running all!</p>

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
<p>Hey jjc</p>

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
<p>Jim, consider me equally guilty of the FB movement.  Soundrunner was the first to point this out, that FB allows you to meet up with all your running friends, and your other friends at once, and as you see, she is not here any more.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Great to hear that you are pacing at TCM. I will look for you, although not anywhere near the 3:20 group!  I am going to see if I can get under 4 hours; that is my goal at least.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The kind folks at Medtronic Corporation are paying my entry fees, round trip airfare, 4 nights' hotel lodging, meals and airport transportation.  What's not to like about that?  Spareribs</p>

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
<p>Yeah, like winejunky is on Facebook and I hardly see him around here any more.  Get the hint, buddy?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I blame everything on Facebook, especially custody disputes that we see here at work.  People put crazy stuff on there.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.