Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what everyone's #1 favorite running or workout song was from 2007. No top-ten, no top-five lists. You have to decide to reply. I want to know the <b>ONE</b> song from last year that everytime you heard it you felt like you could sprint the rest of the way.<br><br>
Mine:<br>
"Call Me When You're Sober" - Evanescence<br><br>
Rock-on, tri-peeps!

·
Registered
918 Posts
This MUST be a "I promise not to make fun of anyone's music choice" thread!<br><br>
My most favorite, always makes me sprint song (but it's not from 2007) is Loose Youself from Eminem.<br><br>
This year would be Bringing Sexy Back from Justin Timberlake.<br><br>
Funny thing, outside of working out, I NEVER listen to that kind of music. I am a country music girl to the bone. Don't know what it is about working out that totally changes my taste in music.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Australia by The Shins (la la la la la)...can't hear this song without smiling and getting an extra spring in my step.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Im with Kristine....Lose yourself by Eminem.<br>
Bannon posted this link in CR awhile back. Even if you dont like the song, it should get you pumped.<br><br><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-nbnw8zSI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-nbnw8zSI</a>

·
Premium Member
15,134 Posts
green day.....holiday

·
Registered
8,190 Posts
Song from 2007 though? I love most of those you guys mentioned, but they are years past<br><br>
This year, "Bleed it Out" by Linken Park

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
I'm with Ronbo...
<ul><li>Call Me When You're Sober - 2006</li>
<li>Loose Yourself - 2002</li>
<li>Holiday - 2004</li>
<li>Never Enough - 2004</li>
</ul>
Stronger was indeed 2007.<br><br>
I gotta go with either (cringe) Gwen Stefani & Akon's "The Sweet Escape" (was stuck in my head forever - weeeooooo!!!) or one of the Beatles covers from "Meet The Smithereens" - say "I Saw Her Standing There". Since I can only pick one - I'll go with the Smithereens 'cuz it's less embarrassing.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I misinterpreted the question,<br><br>
The Glory-Kanye West<br><br>
On another note what is your most played song in iTunes? Mine is Say My Name-Nate Dog.<br><br>
I must say that I really don't think that I listen to that much rap but I guess the stats don't lie. I have 30 gigs of Beatles, Grateful Dead, and Phish but they just don't motivate me as much as rap I guess. I suppose the days of bingers and beer pong are slipping away faster than I thought.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I just went to check the release date from my top song of 2007 and found out that it was released in 2001.<br><br>
It will forever make me think of starting running again this past year, so I'm going with it:<br><br>
Harder Better Faster Stronger - Daft Punk.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I <b>hated</b> this song the first time I heard it, yet it seems to be growing on me. I won't be purchasing it on iTunes anytime soon, but I don't reflexively change the radio station if it comes on.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts