<p>Weight:</p>
<p>CW: 204.2</p>
<p>LW: 205-ish</p>
<p>WL: ~1lb</p>
<p>Goal: 185</p>
<p> </p>
<p>BF%: 17.4%</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Running: about 110 miles, still need to total up the week.  Raced the Mountain RATS 4-day stage race in Colorado last weekend.  Consisted of 21, 17.5, 28, and 20 mile stages on mountain trails.  Super fun race.  It's more like an adventure race... you have to carry all of your gear and food. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope everyone had a good week.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>  - Chris</p>

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
<p>Chris, I highly doubt you are 17.4 % body fat, Scotch maybe.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Well I am back on IR list again, one week of running and done, this has been the most frustrating year dealing with this injury, one more week of PT and then I see the Arthoscopic surgeon for a consult in a few weeks.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am broken for now but don't count me out! I am willing to get on the horse one more time than thrown off.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>206 this week.</p>

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
<p>Richard - keep up the good attitude -</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have been getting fat and drunk.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am not sure if I am ready to train, but I am ready to workout.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The scale said 224 on August 2nd - I was full of poison etc, so I would expect a big 1st week drop as I get back on the horse.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Many times I start focussed training, not because of passion, but I get pissed off at my fitness level and weight.  I am neither passionate or pissed off currently, so we will see how long the working out lasts.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am fairly depressed, so I know I need to workout and sadly ... try to avoid alchohol.</p>

·
Registered
432 Posts
<p>SW 241<br>
LW 230.5<br>
CW 221.5<br>
Week -9<br>
Total -19.5<br><span style="display:none;"> </span></p>
<p>The 9 lb loss is a fluke because my long run was delayed last week and I was puffy on monday instead of being slightly dehydrated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>With a long run on monday and another on sunday I hit 41 miles for the week, which would be a good day for flounder.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Weight loss has been jumping up and down but more down than up so still making progress. Damn I drink a lot of cool aid in the heat.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck everybody.</p>

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
<p>Just taking it one day at a time</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Trying to stay away from booze until October 23rd = 84 days - that would be my 2nd all time record since turning 18.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>October 23 is a mandatory drinking day in Sturgeon Bay, WI</p>
<p>November 21 is a mandatory drinking day in Nashville, TN</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So I have those 2 days to look forward to.</p>

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
<p>Wow, flounder, best of luck!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>PA, awesome!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>was at almost 210 this am... ughh. Must get back on track.... 205 in two weeks and 190 in 12 weeks.. only 83 more days till I get to play. three weeks I get to hike up in the trails.</p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.