Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of an online running shoe store that is still selling GT2110's. TheGT2120's raise a blister on my right outer foot because of the way the seam is built in the middle side of the shoe.<br><br>
I guess I can shopping for another brand of shoe but the 2110's were very good.

·
Registered
21,889 Posts
I found some, but they had very limited supplies and sizes. I don't remember the sites, sorry. But I was told that as someone who did wear the 2110s and has moved to the 2120s I could also wear the Kayano 13s. The downside of that is that the Kayano is a LOT more expensive, generally. The 2120s about $95 and the Kayanos $135 around here. So, maybe you can find some 2110s (I just did a google search and found some that way) but maybe the other model would work for you as well.

·
Registered
152 Posts
try ebay. i've probably bought a half-dozen pair of running shoes over the past year or two and haven't had a problem yet. try a search on 'womens 2110'

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Are you going to a race with an expo anytime soon? I was at the Air Force Marathon this past week and there was a table in a booth there with a stack of 2110s for sale. cheap too. But, I was one of the last people to make it to the expo on the 2nd day and it was really picked over size wise. But you might find a couple of pairs and snatch them up if you can find a race expo to go to.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've done searches on GT2120's using google, but when I go to the website they only show 2120's or women's 2110's.<br><br>
I have worn Kayano's in the past and they are good but the price is higher than I really want to go. Ugh, I hate shoe shopping when model's change.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
<a href="http://gear-west.stores.yahoo.net/asicsgt2110.html" target="_blank">http://gear-west.stores.yahoo.net/asicsgt2110.html</a><br><br>
Try this....

·
Registered
21,889 Posts
Shoot, none in my size, but I passed it along to my running buddy. Good find!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Is ASICS moving to version next (2130)? I had a hard time finding 2120s. May just be a fluke; people buying shoes as the weather cools down here in the Valley of the Sun.<br><br>
Cheers,<br>
Billy

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to Nettie and other posters I have found the GT2110's in my size for $69.00 so I've ordered two pair from Amazon. At some point I'll still have to make a decision what to wear when these 2110's expire but, Springtime is another season. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I ran in the 2110's. I ran in the Kayano's (#?). I did not like to run in the Kayano's but I like to walk in them. I ran in the Nimbus. First pair, great. Second pair, not so much. Now they are a walking pair, too. I tried the 2120's. Yuck.<br><br>
NOW. I am on my second pair of 1120's! I love the 1120's. Isn't that odd?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts