Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi Gang!
I did get a dog walk and ~3 mile run in yesterday...

Today was errands and general cleaning up the house. DH called from the Mountain and said I missed some phenomenal ski conditions. no wind, good temps and they picked up a couple of inches of snow to make things even better. Oh well.

SB - yikes on the reaction!! DD had the rash when she had COVID last fall. She ended up on prednisone, which did well to kick it to the curb. Good luck! have you tried a topical steroid??

Yo - bummer no kids for the holiday.

Geo - yay on bagelry rides!

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Zoj - oh well, you got things done at the house!

We got 2mile walk with the in-law’s little dog Mia. And worked around their house. That’s it.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Happy Easter all ...

Not much yesterday except walking. Had to go get snow tires switched out, do some shopping, and took a little time to walk around Portsmouth just because. Nice day.

Today got out for the first outside ride of the year (yay) - an easy 30'ish around the bay, with Jim keeping me company for about 2/3 of it. Nice to catch up and chat. And no - Zwift studliness does not translate to real riding studliness :) ... but at least it felt easier than the general first rides of the year. Also had the new wheels on the bike - yay - and wider tires than I usually have been riding. Might have been psycho-somatic, but it did feel a little cushier than last set-up.

Nice photos of the trip, Yo!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Geo - I have found that TR, Zwift, Rouvy, whathaveyou HAS helped with those initial outdoor rides, so it must be doing something! lol. Nice that you got outside!

two walks today, watched the Sox get shellacked and then Easter dinner with the fam...now to watch Godzilla vs. Kong...

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Yo that sounds fun, I have done peekaboo a coupel of times. I had a fun ski/explore friday but the snow got mushy with the record high temps this weekend so just a snow shoe saturday.
Still suffering, rash, low blood pressure and heart rate, hives etc form the vax. My doc tried to send me to the hospitla in Salt Lake City but they wouldn't have me it appears docs are not being given enough to go on with side effects, so I'm muddling along and hopping it goes away it moves around always my scalp and turnk but sometimes legs and arms too much for topical treatment, now that its getting warm out it sure feels worse, still hoping it might go away at the 2 week mark... I tried different antihistimines that made me sleepy or awake, irrtibale or calm but didnt' help. Prednisone woudl be next but i dont' react well to it (last time it was 2 months of compelte insomina from a 5 day treatment). So bleh!
I did get out and do some work on my greenhouse/dome, I am waiting for hte much delayed plastic cover to arrive.!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts