Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
<p>My dad did it a few years ago.  Yes the hours were murder and the pay sucked.  He'll never do it again, but they did give him a free computer which he was able to keep (it was old and they were getting rid of it anyway).  On the plus side he did get to meet some interesting ppl, and the knowledge he gained was good for doing his and my sister's taxes, plus I have someone to go to now for tax questions.</p>

· Registered
546 Posts
<p>Again, not adding anything useful, but I :hear: H&R Block.  They've done our taxes for the last 15 years.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Awesome peeps, as stress free as possible, and worth every penny.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>They deal with our state to state changes/taxes, house stuff, military stuff.  Awesome!</p>

· Registered
2,062 Posts
<p>I've used turbo tax the last 10 years and love it for both federal and state taxes.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Insofar as H&R Block, I have a niece who worked part time for them for about three or four years during tax season.  It was a lot of hours and stressful.  She never mentioned how much money she made but she no longer works for them when she needs a part time job.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.